Welcome to Cancer Nursing Practice: Supporting you in providing the best possible patient care
Cancer Nursing Practice focuses on all aspects of cancer in adults and children and helps readers stay fully informed and up to date.
The journal covers specialist topics such as cancers of the blood and breast cancer, in addition to broader issues such as palliative care and the ethics behind oncology nursing. A comprehensive news round-up ensures that readers do not miss important developments. Continuing professional development articles help readers meet their PREP requirements.
Subscribe to Cancer Nursing Practice now to receive 3 instantly downloadable reports! Plus save 20% and get:
- Monthly copies of Cancer Nursing Practice delivered to your door or inbox (10 issues per year)
- Free unlimited access to our online archives, containing more than 7,000 clinical and research articles
- The latest nursing news and developments in cancer nursing – allowing you to keep up to speed on the issues that affect you
- Continuing Professional Development articles helping you progress in your career
- Outstanding practice based clinical features and best practice articles
- Key research reports and in-depth analysis – summarising key findings and putting them in clinical context
- Careers advice and the best selection of nursing jobs in this field of practice
Money back guarantee: If you’re not entirely satisfied within 4 weeks of receiving your first issue, we’ll also give you a full refund – no questions asked.
*** Please note: This offer is only available to new personal subscribers in the UK, paying by Direct Debit. For institutional subscription rates please contact the RCN Direct journals team on 0345 772 6100.***